Our VN415 module is designed for convenient computer aided analysis of positional and caloric testing, featuring rapid data transfer technology enabling high quality video and precise measurements, with all results stored in our OtoAccessTM database.
Connect and GO!
High Quality Video
Our VO425 software module is designed for clinics that carry out detailed balance evaluations, containing all the features of the VN415 plus computer aided analysis of oculomotor tests.
Automatic or Manual
Our VNG comes in two versions, each with increasing scope.
Both the VN415 and VO425 can be delivered in monocular or binocular camera configurations.
FireWire and the FireWire symbol are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The FireWire logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Spontaneous Nystagmus
- Bithermal Caloric
- Gaze (only VP425)
- Saccade (only VP425
- Smooth Pursuit (only VP425
- Optokinetic testing (only VP425
- Portable, easy set up with incl. tripod
- Automatic detection by the software
- Simple calibration
- 20 degree gaze targets
- Oculomotor testing in horizontal or vertical
- Built-in diode diagnostic test
- Folds up for easy storage or transport
- Digital Light Bar provides ±20° viewing angle
- Max./Min. tripod height: 155 cm / 80 cm
- Tripod weight: 2,2 kg
- DLB weight: 2,1 kg
- DLB Dimensions (L x H x D): 84 x 8,3 x 9,8 cm
- USB cable length: 7,6 m
11 February 20162.28 MB
23 October 20141.05 MB
12 December 20141.05 MB
12 December 20143.75 MB
12 December 20143.07 MB
27 October 2014297 KB
23 February 2016298 KB